PARENTS WANTED.....PARENTS NEEDED!!!!

Posted on 12:22 PM by Awtrey Orchestra

I need parent volunteers to chaperone the 7th and 8th grade festivals along with the 6th grade Jamboree.  I need at least five for each event listed below:

  1. Monday, March 3rd- 7th grade Festival (Lovinggood Middle School)
  2. Thursday, March 6th -8th grade Festival (Lovinggood Middle School)
  3. Monday, March 24th- 6th grade Jamboree (Daniell Middle School)
At each of these events I need parents at school by 4pm to help supervise pizza, drinks, cleanup, and making sure that students get dressed.  I also need parents to transport basses and cellos to and from the schools.  Lastly I need parents to ride the bus with students to monitor the behavior of these wonderful students (primarly 6th grade because  we have two buses).

Email me at awtreyorchestra@gmail.com 

2 Response to "PARENTS WANTED.....PARENTS NEEDED!!!!"

.
gravatar
Anonymous Says....

you guys know what syncipation is, right? whats your fave word that rhymes with syncipation? mines vaporization cause i totally vaporize everything, starting with this planet, come to live with us on Mars.